Today I have a sheet of practicing that looks like I decided to create ‘lil aliens..lol. Although it looks to be the case, it’s the mere randomness of grabbing paint colors from a pile.
Come to think of it, the same rule holds true when seeing the results of my purple practice page. As I was painting my ovals I noticed how dark the purple was drying. The darkness of the dried oval caused me to worry that my facial details would be extremely difficult to see even if I used a dark pen color.
So, when I saw this was indeed the case I tried the white pen color. As you can see that really didn’t work either.
I could have changed the oval colors in the beginning after having painted only 1 or 2, but I wanted each page to have matching colored ovals on each page.