RE: Memoirs of a Soap
I laugh at your last statements about the two people arguing about potpourri as an air freshener.
Then, I mentally latched onto a few words written before that…”the first thing I thought of”. I know you may be waiting on bated breath right now as to what will be coming shortly in this post.
Why do I think this might be happening, well due to the fact that I have responded to several of your posts or comments on posts in the past.
I was just going to let this pass, but I guess I have little self control. That is as long as it doesn’t hurt any feelings or offend anyone. I am pretty sure this qualifies.
The first thing that popped into my mind when I read your title “Memoirs of a Soap” was “Memoirs of a Soap….What??
Yup, I immediately started thinking of “Memoirs of a Soap(Bar/Liquid)”??
I thought I can easily say without even thinking about it that I would NOT want to be a bar of soap or even liquid soap for that matter. Seriously, what kind of life would that be?
Life Concern of a Soap(Bar or Liquid)….
- Life Span?
- Am I a shower/bathtub bar?
- am I shower gel?
- Am I body wash?
- Am I an on the sink bar?
- Am I an on the sink liquid in a pump bottle ?
- Am i an on the sink foam pump bottle(shorter life span(?
- How many in the household?
- How often do the occupants each bathe?
- How often do they wash sink reachable body parts(keep it family clean readers…get it family CLEAN….haha)?
- Do they have a lot of visitors?
- If frequent visitors how many extra washings(bath/sink)?
- Do they use the bar until it is minuscule then toss it?
- Do they use the bar until it is minuscule then smoosh it into the new bar?
- Do they toss the liquid soap when the bottle starts making those…uhhh…<ahem>…you know the noises?
- Do they open the bottle when it starts making those noises and add a little water to get every last cent out of the bottle?
As a now sliver / thinly coated bottle of soap, let me say it has been nice knowing more about you than humanly possible.
Stay clean and treat your soap kindly.
AS ALWAYS KEEP ON CRAFTING & LOVIN’ EVERY MINUTE! NO MATTER WHAT YOUR STYLE!…WHILE YOU AT IT ENJOY ANY WRITING OR OTHER PROJECTS YOU LOVE!!