Just 5 Questions Dicectory by A Guy Called Bloke
1. What do you define as ‘true passion’ and have you found it yet?
I think it is finding a person you connect with mentally and physically. When you find this person you have no problem being around them for large amounts of time.
Yes, I have found my person and although he is gruff he treats me better than I ever imagined I could be. We have had no problem being in lockdown. Just too bad took so long to find him, life would have been totally different.
However, I love my boys’ and would never wish them not in my life.
2. Everyone has something that overwhelms them …. what overwhelms you and how do you tackle it when it happens?
Due to my medical issues conflict and stress overwhelms me terribly. I have to remove myself from the situation. In the past I would confront and eliminate it.
3. What did you used to take for granted but now, no longer do that?
I used to take for granted the relationshipI had with my two boys’. When my medical treatment reached a not so good point I rarely saw them and they hated seeing the way I was.
After being forced to get all new doctors’ I still have all my problems, but am less zombie-ish. My boy’s now enjoy spending time with me and will come at the drop of a hat if I need their assistance.
4. Are you ‘inked?’ [Have a tattoo] – if so, how many and if you can say where – where – and what made you want to express in that way and if not have you ever considered being inked and if not – why not?
I have no tattoos. I have over the years considered getting one. However, now that I am having trouble losing weight I have no desire to get one at this time.
5. In light of our current situation – how do you perceive the world to look in the next five years?
I truly have no idea. Shoot, I cannot even decide what to believe at this time let alone think about how things will be in the future.
I ❤️ love to hear your thoughts so feel free leave a comment
AS ALWAYS KEEP ON CRAFTING & LOVIN’ EVERY MINUTE! NO MATTER WHAT YOUR STYLE!…WHILE YOU AT IT ENJOY ANY WRITING OR OTHER PROJECTS YOU LOVE!!