Quiz Time by Mr. Bump
- A grandmother has 6 grandchildren. Each grandchild was born 2 years apart, and the youngest is 10 years old. How old is the eldest?
20 Years Old
2. Which soccer teams plays its home games at Carrow Road, in yellow and green, and is nicknamed the Canaries?
Uhhhh…I got nothing….
3. In which county is Stratford-upon-Avon?
4. In what one year did the following take place: West Side Story premiered, Elvis bought the mansion which became Graceland, and the hits included Blueberry Hill, All Shook Up and Wake Up Little Susie?
No clue 1971?(Didn’t use web to ch
5. What is the longest river in the world?
6. In what year did the first stretch of the M1 motorway open?
I live in US & have no idea what this is./
7. Name the five Great Lakes of North America
Lake Michigan, Lake Heron, Lake Eric, …I’m feeling pathetic about now….
8. Who was the Prime Minister at the start of the Suez crisis?
9. Which US city is served by JFK Airport?
10. A farmer has sheep and chickens in their barn. They count 26 feet, and there are 10 animals in total. How many of each animal do they have?
3 Sheep & 7 chickens
***I am not smarter than a 2nd grader(no typo).*****
I ❤️ love to hear your thoughts so Please feel free leave a comment, opinion, or feedback.
AS ALWAYS KEEP ON CRAFTING & LOVIN’ EVERY MINUTE! NO MATTER WHAT YOUR STYLE!…WHILE YOU AT IT ENJOY ANY WRITING OR OTHER PROJECTS YOU LOVE!!