Quiz Time(4) by Mr. Bump
- I have a leaky garden tap. The tap leaks twice as much every day, and I put a (n empty) bucket under it. After 5 days, the bucket was full. After how many days would it have been half-full?
2. Who played the title role in The Godfather (1972)?
3. What type of animal is a mountain chicken?
Big Horn Sheep
4. What tax was introduced by Henry VIII in 1535?
5. What is the female of a goose called?
6. On 19th August 1968, Soviet tanks rolled into which country?
7. Tropic of Cancer – north or south of the equator?
8. Ag is the chemical symbol for ….?
9. The velocipede was an early type of what?
10. “I could be handy mending a fuse, when your lights have gone” – which song?
I ❤️ love to hear your thoughts so Please feel free leave a comment, opinion, or feedback.
AS ALWAYS KEEP ON CRAFTING & LOVIN’ EVERY MINUTE! NO MATTER WHAT YOUR STYLE!…WHILE YOU AT IT ENJOY ANY WRITING OR OTHER PROJECTS YOU LOVE!
Once again I am not smarter than a 2nd grader.
I got 1 question out of 10….jez