I would like to thanks Darellphillip for nominating me for this award.
(1) Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog.
(2) Answer the 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
(3) Nominate 11 people and ask them new 11 questions.
(4) Notify the nominees by commenting on one of their posts.
(5) List the rules and display the sunshine blogger award in your post.
Questions from Darellphillip
1. What are you thankful for right now and why?
I am thankful for my blogging and crafting as it helps take my mind off of not being able to see my family as I would like to.
2. Who inspires you?
I am inspired by fellow bloggers and crafters that enjoy helping those bloggers and crafters that may not know as much about either subject. Helping to further their knowledge.
3. Where is your favourite vacation spot?
Well, I have not been many places so I will have to say it is more about the people I share the trip with. I love visiting with and exploring new places with my Mom and Aunt.
4. When did you first realize your love for blogging?
I have had this blog since 2014, but it wasn’t until the last year maybe year and 1/2 that I have reallly put in the time and enjoyed every minute and aspect of blogging/
5. Why does Black Lives Matter?
Because EVERY life matters no matter what color, ethnicity, religious beliefs, or any other label given.
6. How many pets do you have?
2 dogs, 1 Toy Rat Terrier that is 10lbs. He will be 15 years old in September. The other is a Brindle Shepherd Mix approx. 90lbs and will be 13 in January 2021.
7. What new skills have you acquired during lockdown?
Actually my lockdown has been pretty much the same. I do have the bonus of my husband working from home, and the tragedy of not being able to see my family as usual.
8. Where does your inspiration to blog come from?
I love to share the cards, or art I am working on. I have also rediscovered my love for writing.
9. Who is most important to you in your life right now and why?
My family, they are all I have and I miss them dearly. Talking on the phone, emailing, texting and such are nice, but not the same as in person.
10. Why should bloggers follow your blog?
I adore my followers and I try to be an attentive fellow blogger.
11. When will racism end?
To be honest as much as I would like to say tomorrow, sadly I am not sure it ever will end.
Questions for my Nominees
- Do you have a nice blog or do you have different types of posts?
2. If you have a niche blog what is your niche?
3. How long have you been blogging?
4. Is your blogging still a passion or has it become a chore?
5. When choosing to let another blogger know you are interested in their blog do you just kit like or do you leave a comment?
6. How often do you post and respond to other blogs?
7. What is your usual blogging routine?
8. If you live outside the United States, are you having the same riots that are occurring in the US?
9. Where is your favorite place to work on your blog?
10. If you still have younger children when do you find flogging time?
11. Has you ever had the feeling that blogging was becoming overwhelming and considered ending your blogging?
I ❤️ love to hear your thoughts so Please feel free leave a comment, opinion, or feedback.
AS ALWAYS KEEP ON CRAFTING & LOVIN’ EVERY MINUTE! NO MATTER WHAT YOUR STYLE!…WHILE YOU AT IT ENJOY ANY WRITING OR OTHER PROJECTS YOU LOVE!