Mist Bump Quiz Time(6) by Mister Bump
Time to see if I’m smarter than a 1st grader….
- Who wrote the novel Nicholas Nickleby?
Uh oh this is not starting good. I have no idea
2. As whom was Dino Paul Crocetti better known?
Zilch on this one too
3. Which animal has the latin name pan troglodytes?
4. San Antonio Spurs. Which sport?
5. Come to think of it, in which US state is San Antonio?
6. “You have made my life complete, And I love you so” – name the song.
7. How old was outlaw Billy the Kid when he died? See how close you can get.
8. Which chess pieces can move diagonally, but only one square?
9. Complete the name of the colour: Powder ___
10. What was Christopher Trace’s biggest claim to fame?
I ❤️ love to hear your thoughts so Please feel free leave a comment, opinion, or feedback.
AS ALWAYS KEEP ON CRAFTING & LOVIN’ EVERY MINUTE! NO MATTER WHAT YOUR STYLE!…WHILE YOU AT IT ENJOY ANY WRITING OR OTHER PROJECTS YOU LOVE!
****Holy Cow I got 2 1/2 correct….lol