Quiz Time(7)—Your Last Assignment by Mister Bump
- How many nickels in a dollar?
2. And still on American currency, which president’s image is on a $5 bill? (no peeking 🤣)
3. To which country does the island of Texel belong?
4. The River Liffey flows through which capital city?
5. What does the Scoville Scale measure? (Hint: this question came from a Mexican!)
Heat level in peppers
6. In what year was Channel 5 TV, the one nobody can pick up, launched in the UK?
7. Little Tommy Tucker, Sings for his supper, What shall we give him?… So, what did they give him?
White bread & Butter
8. Who was Henry VIII’s last wife?
9. Who sang about the Waterloo Sunset?
Francis Scott Key
10. How many fingers do The Simpsons cartoon characters have?
WooooHooo I got 4 right by the time you are on Quiz 100 I’m might be doing better more often.
I ❤️ love to hear your thoughts so Please feel free leave a comment, opinion, or feedback.
AS ALWAYS KEEP ON CRAFTING & LOVIN’ EVERY MINUTE! NO MATTER WHAT YOUR STYLE!…WHILE YOU AT IT ENJOY ANY WRITING OR OTHER PROJECTS YOU LOVE!