Share Your World—With a Twist—8-10-2020 by Sparksfromacombustiblemind
This week the book OR the movie is “Harry Potter And The Sorcerer’s Stone”
Share Your World Meets Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
- Because of the state-wide quarantines many of the local SPCA’s are having an influx of animals. You have decided that you would love to have a new pet. Would you go the normal wizardry route and pick an owl, a cat, or a toad? Or would you become a more eccentric wizard (like Hagrid, the games keeper) and seek out a three-headed dog, a dragon, or a unicorn? Please explain your answer.
I would pick a dragon. They are great protectors and I can ride as he flies if need to see if any intruders are trying to creep in or if I have a long way to travel.
- Neville Longbottom was gifted a Remembrall. This was a glass ball that would assist you in maintaining memories of things that you often forget. What would you want your Remembrall to help you remember?
I would love it to help me remember things I have forgotten in the past when my kids’ were small.
- Professor Dumbledore gave Harry Potter an invisibility cloak that Dumbledore said was from Harry’s father. Now, you have inherited a cloak with similar powers. Would you use it? When?
Yes, I would use it when I was feeling threatened or when I was feeling a dangerous situation when outside. That way I could slip past the danger w/o the dangerous person being none the wiser and left in confusion.
- While cleaning your attic, you have discovered the Mirror of Erised. (“Erised” is “desire” spelled backwards, as if reflected in a mirror) The Mirror of Erised is a magical mirror, which, according to Professor Dumbledore, when you gaze into it, it shows the “deepest, most desperate desire of our hearts.” You have chosen to look in the mirror. What do you see?
I would see my kids’ and I with my current husband. We would travel to Germany and all the places the Army 2nd Airborne division sent him. Maybe we would even have a child together.
- Please have a bit of fun with the answers. Even if you aren’t a Potter fan, the questions are (to me anyway) fun ones which could be answered ‘outside of Harry Potter’s world’. Imagination might be required though.
I think it would be so awesome to see all the places he has seen and he has even wished he had found us and how different his / our life would be.
Now for the ‘traditionalists’ who like “just the questions m’am (or sir)”. Here’s three random questions I found AND the ‘rules’.
Welcome to Share Your World!
I will post four or five different questions each week for you to answer. There are two ways which you can participate.
- Create a Share Your World post. Then post the link to that blog post or leave your answers in the comments box of my blog
- To make it easy for others to check out your post, title your blog post “Share Your World” and link it to this post.
- Ping-backs are activated, but how efficiently varies. For instructions on how ping-backs work, in case you weren’t certain, please click here. You may wish to leave a link to your blog post in the comments just to be sure. Thanks!
1. Would You Rather Live 120 Years That Are Comfortable But Boring, Or Live Half As Long, But Have An Exciting Adventure Packed Life?
120 years that are a comfortable and boring.
2. What’s Something That Overwhelms You?
The pain that accompanies and restricts my life.
3. What Do or DID You Take For Granted?
I took for granted how great it was to feel “normal” without pain constantly consuming my every thought no matter what I was actively doing.
4. Gratitude: Please feel free to share some gratitude moments or thoughts you’ve had recently. This section is entirely optional.
As usual I spread gratitude though my husband, parent, kids’ and rest of the family.
I ❤️ love to hear your thoughts so Please feel free leave a comment, opinion, or feedback.
AS ALWAYS KEEP ON CRAFTING & LOVIN’ EVERY MINUTE! NO MATTER WHAT YOUR STYLE!…WHILE YOU AT IT ENJOY ANY WRITING OR OTHER PROJECTS YOU LOVE!