Share Your World Meets Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
- One of my favorite gifts that Harry Potter received came from the Weasley Twins; and was “Mrs. Mooney’s Marauder’s Map”. This magical document showed every classroom, hallway and secret corner in all of Hogwarts. It also showed you the location- by name- of every person in Hogwarts. If you had such a magical map of your town, what would you use it for? If you would not use it, is there another person to whom you would gift it?
I doubt I would use this wonderful map. I would however gift it to my Mother and Father as they love to wander about.
- When was the last time you made a snowball? Were in a snowball fight?
It was nearly 4 decades ago. Honestly I cannot remember if I was in a snowball fight or just seeing if the snow was snowball worthy.
- Many cultures set great value in each child of the family having godparents. Did you have godparents? Are you a godparent yourself?
No, I did not have godparents. However, my parents had made arrangements with family members if anything were to happen in case of a tragedy. I did the same when my kids were youn.
- You have found a secret tunnel under your house. Where does it go?
My tunnel takes me directly to my parents house cutting out all the traffic and delays.
Muggle Questions (of a more philosophical bent this week):
- Is intelligence or wisdom more useful?
Personally, I think that for a person to be well rounded and adequately consider all their options under different circumstances it is necessary to have both.
2. How important is play in living a healthy and fulfilling life?
It is extremely important. Besides have a period of time where your brain is not constantly “on” it allows us to interact wit other people thus learning many valuable lessons.
3. Is happiness just chemicals flowing through your brain or something more?
Happiness is contributed by chemicals that are being released by the brain and body. I also think it is something more that is impossible to explain.
I ❤️ love to hear your thoughts so Please feel free leave a https://wordofthedaychallenge.wordpress.com/2020/08/19/reminded/, opinion, or feedback.
AS ALWAYS KEEP ON CRAFTING & LOVIN’ EVERY MINUTE! NO MATTER WHAT YOUR STYLE!…WHILE YOU AT IT ENJOY ANY WRITING OR OTHER PROJECTS YOU LOVE!