Share Your World Meets Harry Potter and The Order Of The Phoenix
(Book/Film Five – there are two more to go!)
Roger’s Magical, Mystical Questions:
- What happened to cause you to discover ‘bullies” were real?
Being teased while I was in school.
2. Eavesdropping- When given the chance, how often do you eavesdrop? (this may be a similar question to what some folks said they’d do with an invisibility cloak)
My ears perk up when someone is talking loud enough that it catches my attention. I figure if they are talking that loud what the heck might as well find out if it is something interesting.
3. Escalators, at one time, were the ‘next big thing’. When was the last time you rode an escalator?
Jez, I guess maybe 7 or 8 years ago. A long time.
4.Have you ever ‘let’ someone win in a sports competition or a board game? How did it turn out?
I’m too competitive to just let someone win. However, when my kids wee young I tried not to pay too hard core.
Sometimes they would win and sometimes I would win.
Melanie’s Muggle Questions:
I’m very short on time today (Sunday) so I’m borrowing from Rory and Sandmanjazz to fill the questions today:
- Do our fears start with our DNA? (Credit to Rory)
I think they start with ice experiences.
2. If you could have your hair any colour for 24 hours, what colour would you choose? (Credit to Sandmanjazz)
This time I think light pink, and it would last longer than 24 hours.
3. When do you think a person gets old? (Credit to Rory)
When they start feeing physically and mentally old.
4. GRATITUDE SECTION (as always this is optional)
I am eternally grateful to my husband, Mom & Dad, and kids
Please feel free to write about an uplifting moment in your life this week!