Roger’s Magical, Mystical Questions:
- You have just been gifted a magic wand that specializes in completing household chores. You can request the completion of only two household chores. Which chores would you assign your wand to complete?
Cleaning the bathroom and cleaning the floors
2. At the local Wizards-R-Us store there was a sale on handshake shockers, instant darkness pellets, and levitation pills. Which of these ‘party thrillers’ are you more likely to purchase?
3. In the alley behind Wizards-R-Us, there was a tradesman selling a Love Potion. The sales pitch was too much for you and you yielded and purchased one vial. What do you do with it?
Slip it into my oldest son’s drink so he could find a nice girl to be with.
4. You are the Great Clearinghouse Winner of a new ‘good luck’ potion – Felix Felicis. It has to be used within the next thirty days or its potency becomes diminished. Do you use it? Do you give it to a friend in need?
I would give it to my sons’
Melanie’s Mundane Muggle Questions:
- If everyone spoke their mind, would this world be a better or worse place? Why?
I think it would be a sort of catch 22, but in the long run I think things would be a better place. It might hurt some feelings initially. However, in the end I think know exactly what someone means and no games being played would make the end justify the means.
2. Can achieving nothing make a person happy?
I believe a person achieving something will give them short term happiness. However, in the long run happiness depends on the relationship you have with family and loved ones.
3. How do you know if you love someone enough to marry them?
I a person sticks with you through thick and thin and you support each other’s endeavors, heart breaks, and are committed only to each other marriage may be a good option.
GRATITUDE SECTION (as always this is optional)
Please feel free to write about or share an image of something you’re grateful for!
I am truly grateful for my husband’s support in our recent heartache of having to put our puppy(dog) that we have had for 15 years to rest. He has been completely supportive in both our immense grief and trying to cope with trying to cope with our new normal.
I ❤️ love to hear your thoughts so Please feel free leave a comment, opinion, or feedback.
AS ALWAYS KEEP ON CRAFTING & LOVIN’ EVERY MINUTE! NO MATTER WHAT YOUR STYLE!…WHILE YOU AT IT ENJOY ANY WRITING OR OTHER PROJECTS YOU LOVE!