Share Your World Meets Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows
(The Final HP Question Set)
Roger’s Magical, Mystical Questions:
- Have you ever driven the wrong way on a one-way street? How did this come about?
Yes, when I was first learning to drive. Our downtown area used to have a ton of one way streets. I just inadvertently turned on the wrong rode. Luckily there was no traffic. I just happened to notice the signs on both sides of the road facing the same way.
2. As a kid, did you ever decide to run away? Did you have a plan? Take a pet? Sandwiches?
Nope never did or plan this.
3. You suddenly found you have a hidden talent for playing a musical instrument. What musical instrument do you hope that accompanies your talent? Any particular song?
Guitar, Tear Drops On My Guitar
4. Do you accessorize with jewelry? There was an opal necklace (cursed) and Slytherin’s locket (also cursed) in the Potter story. Have you had any heirloom jewelry passed down through the generations? Is it more ‘keepsake’ or do you wear it on occasion? (Hopefully, yours was not
I received an emerald ring when my Mother’s side Grandmother passed. I used to wear it all the time but the emerald fell out. Now I keep the ring hoping someday I will be able to replace the emerald.
At the age of 16 my Grandmother on my Father’s side gave me her original engagement ring she received in Germany I wore that one all the time as well, but I need to have a little work done on it and I am afraid to wear it until I have that done.
I usually have my favorite jewelry I don’t generally change often.
Melanie’s Ordinary Muggle Questions:
- What ingredients go into YOUR favorite salad?
Iceberg lettuce, romaine lettuce carrots, ham or turkey this stuff by McCormick called salad toppers, croutons and a little Virgin Oil for dressing.
2. If you care to, share something that really irritates you.
I am positive there are things that irritate me, but right now I am drawing to utterly total blank.
3. What are your favorite ‘lounging around the house’ items of clothing? Now that a lot of people ‘lounge around the house’ waiting for the all clear in respect to Covid being shown the door, have those lounging items changed?
My Mother got me a type of house dress, it is very comfortable so for the last few weeks that has been my clothing of choice.
GRATITUDE (as always this is optional)
Please feel free to share something about Autumn (or Spring if you’re gearing up for that) that you especially enjoy!
As always I am grateful to my family for just general circumstances.
I ❤️ love to hear your thoughts so Please feel free leave a comment, opinion, or feedback.
AS ALWAYS KEEP ON CRAFTING & LOVIN’ EVERY MINUTE! NO MATTER WHAT YOUR STYLE!…WHILE YOU AT IT ENJOY ANY WRITING OR OTHER PROJECTS YOU LOVE!