- What is worse than a dentist with bad breath?
A person on a bus or subway standing and holding an overhead handle with body odor.
2. Have you ever been rejected by someone that you liked, or been told that you were not good enough for somebody else?
Yes, then they came back to me and I stupidly took them back, then they choose to cheat and I could never get over the fact that I was second best and eventually after wasting time I will never get back moved on.
3. Did you ever want to have toast for breakfast, only to find that all your bread was covered in green mold?
EEEwwww. No, but I did want toast only to find that my toaster was broken.
4. Did you ever sneeze so hard that your whole body hurt?
Thankfully I have not(knock on wood)experienced this.
5. Did you ever buy clothing on the internet that did not fit, but you wore them anyway, since you didn’t want to pay the $5 shipping charge to send them back?
Lol No, but I have bought clothing over the internet that did not fit that I kept because I had the desire to be able to wear them and did not want to pay or deal with returning them.
6. As a nod to the upcoming American Thanksgiving Holiday which happens this Thursday, please share in the Gratitude Section anything you might be thankful for this particular November. I know it’s tough (for some) to find anything to be grateful for, but there are always things if one cares to look for them. Have a joyous week! MBC
I am grateful for my family.
I ❤️ love to hear your thoughts so please feel free to leave a comment , opinion, or feedback.
AS ALWAYS KEEP ON CRAFTING & LOVIN’ EVERY MINUTE! NO MATTER WHAT YOUR STYLE!…WHILE YOU AT IT ENJOY ANY WRITING OR OTHER PROJECTS YOU LOVE!