Getting Excited…Trying To Be Patient
Little by little…step by step my new craft room is starting to take shape.
- Sheet Rock got hung on bare wall places
- All holes and cracks got speckled and sanded
- Primer has been painted on
- First coat of wall color got painted
- New ceiling fan had been hung
- 2nd paint of wall color got painted
- Got curtain hung where closet door would be
- Was able to hang curtains with rod I knew I had but end caps I forgot I had..LOVEEE LEAVES!!
- Half of flooring installed
Still Needs Done…
- Hubby needs to lay rest of floor
- Base Boards need to be cut, painted, and nailed up
- Initial desk needs built in and painted
- Need to toss unusable things & trash as I go(Winter de-cluttering ongoing.
- Need to start moving somethings over & figuring out how I want to set up things
- Wall shelves need to be made, painted, and hung
- Everything else running through my head that I still haven’t figured out how best to store???????
Can’t wait to have Mom over to work on one of our projects.
I ❤️ love to hear your thoughts so please feel free to leave a comment , opinion, or feedback.
AS ALWAYS KEEP ON CRAFTING & LOVIN’ EVERY MINUTE! NO MATTER WHAT YOUR STYLE!…WHILE YOU AT IT ENJOY ANY WRITING OR OTHER PROJECTS YOU LOVE!