Tomorrow I can start Setting Some Things Up!!!
- Sheet rock got hung on bare wall places
- All holes and cracks got spackled and sanded
- Primer has been painted
- First coat of wall color got painted
- New ceiling fan has been hung
- 2nd coat of paint color has been applied
- Got new curtain hung where closet doors would be
- Was able to hang curtains with rods I knew I had, but end caps I forgot Ihad…..LOVEEEE LEAVESSSS!!
- All of flooring installed
- Base boards have been cut, painted and installed
- Whole room wrap around desk had been installed and painted
- Desk has been moved from old craft room along with all but 2 pieces of storage furniture
Still Needs Done…
- Need to keep moving things from old craft room and purging things that need purging
- Need to have peg board installed
- Once I see where things are roughly going to go will be able to have shelves hung
- Still have many things scrambling around in my brain
- Finish painting door trim after everything is moved in
- Clean and install door back into door frame
I am so very grateful and lucky that my husband gets excited when I ask him for something!!! I would never be able to do this myself. I also am happy about Andrew(my oldest son)helping hubby with some of the painting.
I am so excited to start getting things put in place. I have several stacks of things in the new room, but they are not put up as of yet.
I ❤️ love to hear your thoughts so please feel free to leave a comment , opinion, or feedback.
AS ALWAYS KEEP ON CRAFTING & LOVIN’ EVERY MINUTE! NO MATTER WHAT YOUR STYLE!…WHILE YOU AT IT ENJOY ANY WRITING OR OTHER PROJECTS YOU LOVE!