Is It Me Or WP???
- I try to click on follow when I’m on the WP reader screen. Some work and change to the green following icon. Others switch to follow for a nanosecond then back to the blue(meaning your not following) It pops up with a red error. No, I don’t know what it said I will have to update when I get it again.
- When I click onto a blog and then I copy the URL and go to the WP reader some URL’s will do the same as in problem #1 some work some give me the error.
I know I am not very prepared as I don’t know the error message. I just got ticked off and started writing this post. I figure if it is happening to others they would know what I’m talking about.
What I have done;
- Cleared all my cookies and history many times.
- Directly after doing #1 I have had rebooted my iPad Pro(again many times)
- Verified that I have applied all updates
- When on the screen giving me the error I have refreshed my screen, oddly this sometimes fixes the problem that once.
What I have not done;
- Contacted WP happy engineers. I have considered this option, but to be totally honest it is usually a major lesson in frustration.
**If anyone reading this as any helpful information I would be more than grateful. If no one has any help then I may be forced to contact WP.🥴
I ❤️ love to hear your thoughts so please feel free to leave a comment , opinion, or feedback.
AS ALWAYS KEEP ON CRAFTING & LOVIN’ EVERY MINUTE! NO MATTER WHAT YOUR STYLE!…WHILE YOU AT IT ENJOY ANY WRITING OR OTHER PROJECTS YOU LOVE!