Sandman’s Quiz by Sandmanjazz
1. The Pleasure Garden was the first film of which British film director?
2. Although she became a French citizen by the time of her death, what nationality was Madame Curie by birth?
3. Which children’s author wrote the screenplay for the James Bond movie “You Only Live Twice”?
4. In Len Deighton’s novel “The Ipcress File”, what did he call the secret service operative who was played by Michael Caine in the 1965 film adaption?
5. The USA sitcom “Sanford and Son” is an American of which UK sitcom?
I remember the US show, but I still don’t know the answer.
I ❤️ love to hear your thoughts so please feel free to leave a comment , opinion, or feedback.
AS ALWAYS KEEP ON CRAFTING & LOVIN’ EVERY MINUTE! NO MATTER WHAT YOUR STYLE!…WHILE YOU AT IT ENJOY ANY WRITING OR OTHER PROJECTS YOU LOVE!
1. Alfred Hitchcock
3. Roald Dahl
5. “Steptoe and Son”
Yup, don’t eve recognize those answers…lol
I can never resist your quizzes even though I know I’ll probably have to repeat a grade.
LikeLiked by 1 person