What You Never Really Realize…
Before we laid our Tank to rest we just thought our house would be extremely quite, which it is.
Here are just a few of the things we didn’t realize that we’d miss.
- Obviously he was great at telling us about intruders in / close to his / our property
- He would go out w/ my husband & put bird feeders out in the morning
- He would let use know(by barking)when it was about 15 minutes until dinner
- He would let us know if he hadn’t been given his after dinner goodie
- He would let my husband know when he was late bring in th bird feeders
- He would let me know every night if I was running late going back to bed
- At times he would incessantly bark at my husband if he stayed up to late and then once my husband had shut everything down Tank would follow him back to the bedroom and lay down for bed…lol
While Tank was with us we were aware of all he did in an addition to best friend and guard duties. Now that we have laid him to rest things seem so much quieter and emptier than expected.
I ❤️ love to hear your thoughts so feel free to leave a comment , opinion, or feedback.
AS ALWAYS KEEP ON CRAFTING & LOVIN’ EVERY MINUTE! NO MATTER WHAT YOUR STYLE!…WHILE YOU AT IT ENJOY ANY WRITING OR OTHER PROJECTS YOU LOVE
It takes time, I know it’s hard🤗
Yes, it is..sigh
Reblogged this on The Reluctant Poet.
Thank you for the reblog