Fandango’s Provocative Question #116 by Five Dot Oh
- Best sandwich?
A Publix supermarket sub from their deli. Ham and turkey w/ Swiss, light Mayo, and a little banana pepper juice—they have the absolute best bread
2. What’s one thing you own that you really should throw out?
my skinny clothes—as unrealistic as it is, even though I have lost weight I hope to be able to wear them again even though menopause says I probably won’t
3. What is the scariest animal?
Saltwater crocodile—they are extremely cunningly observant
4. Apples or oranges?
Apples—I hate peeling oranges and dealing w/ all the seeds
5. Have you ever asked someone for their autograph?
Yes, some group that I can’t remember at Gasprilla that I didn’t like, but my friend at the time son loved
6. What do you think happens when we die?
I am not certain and that scares me.
7. Favorite action movie?
8. Favorite smell?
Orange blossoms—sweet smell
9. Least favorite smell?
Dog Poo-obvious reasons
10. Exercise: worth it?
Yes, wish I could walk around block to help weight loss and tone
11. Flat or sparkling?
Flat- only like carbonation in sodas
12. Most used app on your phone?
Clear checkbook- bank register
13. You get one song to listen to for the rest of your life: what is it?
14. What number am I thinking of?
15. Describe the rest of your life in 5 words?
Not long enough for me.
I love to hear your thoughts so feel free to leave a comment , opinion, or feedback.
AS ALWAYS KEEP ON CRAFTING & LOVIN’ EVERY MINUTE! NO MATTER WHAT YOUR STYLE!…WHILE YOU AT IT ENJOY ANY WRITING OR OTHER PROJECTS YOU LOVE
Yes, I like Q&A’s, not sure why. Maybe because they are thought provoking.
Fun questions 🙂